Crawling will commence shortly . . .
posted by Sue Donym @ 11:24 AM
Oh, do you really want to start this? I mean, isn't it easier to care for these little guys when they are not mobile? Do you know the terror that lies within that seemingly harmless pre-crawl rocking? Do you? DO YOU???
um, yes, I know it. Remember, he has a sister
He was ready. He was set. All he needed was for someone to say GO!
and a one, and a two, and ..wait wait..close up o cuteness...ok reset. Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple weeks :)G
so, he was gonna go forward....and then that damn pulling gravity...and so to the side he went.cinda
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Oh, do you really want to start this? I mean, isn't it easier to care for these little guys when they are not mobile? Do you know the terror that lies within that seemingly harmless pre-crawl rocking? Do you? DO YOU???
um, yes, I know it. Remember, he has a sister
He was ready. He was set. All he needed was for someone to say GO!
and a one, and a two, and ..wait wait..close up o cuteness...ok reset. Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple weeks :)
G
so, he was gonna go forward....and then that damn pulling gravity...and so to the side he went.
cinda
Post a Comment
<< Home