Seven months/The Kumquandarin

So the spud reaches seven months of age today and, as you can see, already her dad is instructing her on the finer points of Football. She does seem to like watching it on TV though. She is just on the brink of crawling any minute and babbles sounds all the time.
As for my tree, I haven't taken a pic of it yet, but it's pretty cool. This was my anniversary present (May 24). My hubby found somewhere that the fourth anniv is traditionally when fruit and flowers are given (ain't that cool?!?) so he got me this fruit tree. It is a hybrid cross between a Kumquat and a Mandarin Orange tree. It makes little bell-shaped orange fruits that are pretty tart. Anyway the most fun has been naming it. The label says Mandarinquat, but I think the best one we came up with was the Kumquandarin. Feel free to comment with any other names you find apt (or new crosses, if you like).

2 Comments:
Well, I'm sure I can't come up with a better name for the tree. Excellent gift, by the way!
However, I am here to simply say that Lauren is so freakin' cute i can't stand it! I don't know what i like most, her hairdo or her arms!
Cinda
Just wanted to say HI! Your little one is such a cutie! Hope all is well....you have had that screen name FOREVER!
Post a Comment
<< Home